This information sheet serves to inform you about the processing of your personal data for the A+A KONGRESS 2019 by the Federal Association for Occupational Safety and Health (registered association) and your resulting rights from the EU Basic Data Protection Regulation.
- Responsibily for data processing (Controller)
Federal Association for Occupational Safety and Health (registered association)Alte Heerstr. 111, 53757 Sankt Augustin
represented by the managing director: Mr. Bruno Zwingmann
- Purposes of the processing of personal data
Personal data is processed for the following purpose(s):
- Registration for and implementation of the A+A KONGRESS 2019
- Public information (documentation and advertising): Photos and videos can be taken at the Congress to document the Congress visually. It cannot be excluded that you may be identified directly or indirectly on the photographs. The photographs are made for us as organizers and are used for reporting on the congress, e.g. via our website.
- Professional information within the scope of the statute
- Legal base for data processing
The legal base for data processing is Art. 6 subsec. 1 point (b) GDPR („performance of contract“).Art. 6 subsec. 1 point (f) GDPR („weighing of interests“): Processing is necessary to document and promote the Congress.
Special categories of personal data are not processed.
- Categories of personal data
To fulfill the purposes described under 2. we process the following categories of personal data from you:Name, contact details, gender, employer, language (GER/ENG), bank details if applicable, professional details (position, area of responsibility, industry), interests (trade fair topics).
- Recipients or categories of recipients
There will not be any transmission.
- Automated decision making
There will not be any automated individual decision-making including profiling.
- Data transfer to third countries and international organisations
There are no plans to transfer data to third countries or international organisations.
- Duration of data storage
We will erasure your personal data at the latest after five years if you do not register yourself for one of the next two congresses (depending on the date of the congress).
- Rights of data subjects
Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR and Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to obtain information about your personal data stored by us and to demand the rectification of inaccurate personal data.Under certain circumstances, you also have the right to complete, to erasure or to restrict the processing of your personal data and its transmission in a structured, commonly and machine-readable format.