The international A+A Congress covers the full breadth of topics relating to safety and health at work.
- Technical development, demographics, inclusion
- Political and economic conditions, skills shortage
- Health, occupational diseases, mental stresses
- Working environment, hazardous substances, noise
- Job design, product ergonomics
- Working hours, labour organization
- Sectors and special groups of workers
Over the four days of the last A+A in 2017 some 5,000 congress delegates streamed into CCD Congress Center Düsseldorf Süd to gather information on the varied range of topics on offers. The 60 focal series dealt with such topics as production operations in the location of Germany with ageing workforces, positive aspects of digitalisation and mental stress with a focus on small businesses and their working conditions. The top events included one focusing on the “Fighting Cancer at the Workplace”. The A+A Congress was accompanied by the conference of the International Labour Organisation (ILO) and the International Social Security Association (ISSA) attended by top ranking figures. For further information please see the final presse release.